STAY SAFE, STAY SMALL, STAY INN
Covid 19 Updates (March 3, 2021)
We are thrilled to be back open to host all of our amazing guests as of January 25th. The weather is beautiful – cool and crisp with snow capped mountains, perfect for a winter getaway.
We value our guests safety and health above all else and continue our commitment to having a welcoming and safe environment for you to enjoy. Our goal as a hospitality leader is more vital than ever during these times. Sharing experiences, kindness & love is at the heart of what we do.
With compassion and kindness, we will get through this together. With your health & safety in mind, we are amending our policies, procedures & practices during the global Covid-19 situation. During this time our policies & operations may change without notice. While we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause we are doing so with your well-being in mind and at the advice of our state & local governments along with public health officials.
A CLEAN AND HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT AS ALWAYS
The safety of you and our team is our highest priority. The American Hotel & Lodging Association has, following CDC guidance, developed a new set of standards to ensure the safety of guests and staff that we have fully implemented.
- Staff Health Screenings
- Use of Commercial Disinfectants
- Physical Distancing and Use of PPE
- Increased Hygiene Measures
CHANGES IN OPERATIONS
- We have implemented an option for self check in and check out process should you prefer that method. Details on this are provided in the email you will receive 3 days prior to your stay with us.
- Housekeeping – we are currently suspending our housekeeping service during your stay. If you wish to receive fresh towels, please let us know and we’ll take care of your request.
- Provisions Taproom – Is open from 3pm – 9pm for take out orders only.
MODIFICATION TO DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY
During these times of unease, we’d like to give you some peace of mind when you choose to book with us. As such, we’ve amended our cancellation policy:
- If you cannot join us per your reservation, your stay can be rescheduled or changed to a Gift Certificate towards a future stay without penalty,
- For those not rescheduling or taking a Gift Certificate on cancellation, our cancellation window is 7 days before arrival date.
- We’ve also removed the $30 service charge for cancelling outside of the 7 day window for all new reservations,
- If you are ill, or required to self-quarantine preventing your stay with us, cancellation service charges are waived.
This policy modification will remain in place until such a time as we feel the world has returned to some level of normalcy.
WHAT IS ASKED OF YOU
- To the best extent practical, please practice social distancing and increased hygiene practices while in and around the Hotel.
- If you don’t feel well before arrival, please stay home, but let us know you aren’t coming.
PLAN YOUR NEXT ESCAPE WITH US
Although you may not be able to join us right now, we are here and happy to help you plan your next getaway to the Sierra Foothills and Yosemite Region. It’s always helpful, especially in challenging times, to have something to look forward to! Our location offers you close access to a lot of activities including Yosemite, Hiking, Whitewater Rafting, Exploring the Local Gold Country Towns and much more. Or simply enjoy relaxing at the hotel and enjoying a glass of wine on the patio. Let us know how we can help!
Hugs and Handshakes are temporarily being replaced with bright eyes and welcoming smiles.