Stay Safe, Stay Small, Stay Inn
Covid 19 Update (September 2021)
We value our guests safety and health above all else and continue our commitment to having a welcoming and safe environment for you to enjoy. Our goal as a hospitality leader is more vital than ever during these times. Sharing experiences, kindness & love is at the heart of what we do.
With your health & safety in mind, we are amending our policies, procedures & practices during the global Covid-19 situation. During this time our policies & operations may change without notice. While we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause we are doing so with your well-being in mind and at the advice of our state & local governments along with public health officials.
A Clean and Healthy Environment as Always
The safety of you and our team is our highest priority. The American Hotel & Lodging Association has, following CDC guidance, developed a new set of standards to ensure the safety of guests and staff that we have fully implemented.
- Use of Commercial Disinfectants
- Use of masks in all indoor spaces
- Physical Distancing and Use of PPE
- Increased Hygiene Measures
Changes in Operations
- Housekeeping – We have suspended daily in-room housekeeping service during your stay. If you wish to receive fresh towels or linens, please let us know and we’ll take care of your request.
Modification to Deposit & Cancellation Policy
During these times of unease, we’d like to give you some peace of mind when you choose to book with us. As such, we’ve amended our cancellation policy:
- If you cannot join us per your reservation, your stay can be rescheduled or changed to a Gift Certificate towards a future stay without penalty,
- For those not rescheduling or taking a Gift Certificate on cancellation, our cancellation window is 7 days before arrival date.
- We’ve also removed the $30 service charge for cancelling outside of the 7 day window for all new reservations,
- If you are ill, or required to self-quarantine preventing your stay with us, cancellation service charges are waived.
This policy modification will remain in place until such a time as we feel the world has returned to some level of normalcy.
What is Asked of You
- To the best extent practical, please practice social distancing and increased hygiene practices while in and around the Hotel.
- Indoor mask use is at your discretion.
- If you don’t feel well before arrival, please stay home and let us know you aren’t coming.
Plan Your Next Escape With Us
W are fully open and happy to help plan your next getaway to the Sierra Foothills and Yosemite Region. Our location offers you close access to a lot of activities including Yosemite, Hiking, Whitewater Rafting, Exploring the Local Gold Country Towns and much more. Or simply enjoy relaxing at the hotel and enjoying a glass of wine on the patio. Let us know how we can help!
Francisco, Joe and Derek