Amenities at Our Historic Gold Mining Town Hotel
Our 1850s California property may be steeped in history, but our amenities are nothing short of today’s best. Explore the property-wide and in-room amenities that make the Groveland Hotel the distinguished choice among Yosemite area hotels.
- Two-story wrap around balcony
- Tiered outdoor patio
- Free parking
- Free Tesla charging station
- Free electric car charging outlet
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the property
- Non-smoking rooms
- Select pet-friendly rooms
- King, queen, and twin-sized beds
- Private bathroom in each room
- In-room Keurig coffee/tea maker
- Free local and long-distance calls within the US
- Free wireless Internet access in all rooms
- Clock radio with alarm upon request
- Hair dryers
- Color satellite TV in all rooms
- Roll-away beds (available at front desk for select rooms only)
- Iron upon request
- Daily housekeeping
Experience a luxurious getaway in Groveland with our spacious rooms, upscale amenities, and attentive yet unobtrusive service.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Tuolumne County’s First Tesla Charging Station
Our high-powered wall charger, located in the east parking area, will give your Tesla a full charge in an average of 170 minutes. This service is provided absolutely free to all hotel guests; those just passing through can use our charger for a nominal fee of $5 (payable at the Front Desk) to cover the cost of the electricity.
Hotel guests who have other types of electric cars may plug into our outside outlet in the parking lot by our office and charge their cars overnight, for free.