Groveland Airport E45 Lodge
If you have a large party, or just want plenty of room to spread out, try our Airport Lodge, midfield at E45, the Pine Mountain Lake airport.
The Groveland Hotel Airport Lodge is offsite from the hotel, just 5 minutes away and features:
- Free Wi-Fi/high-speed Internet
- Free full hot breakfast at The Groveland Hotel
- Free parking right outside your door
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, utensils and appliances
- Dining room with extendable table and sideboard cabinet
- Ample living room seating
- Two private bedrooms
- Washer & dryer downstairs
- Wood fireplace for cool nights
- Evaporative cooler for hot days
- Loft with game table
- Complete hotel bath amenities and housekeeping services
- Phone connected with the hotel and for outside calls
- Flatscreen TV with Dish Network satellite service
- Great views of woods and mountains
- Surrounded by nature and native animals and birds to watch
- ...and more!
Not only that, you can fly your own small aircraft right into E45 and stay in our unique airport community just steps away from your plane!
The Lodge features two separate downstairs Queen bedrooms, a sleeping loft with two trundle Twin beds (each can sleep two) and an upstairs bedroom with Queen plus a Twin trundle for a maximum sleeping capacity of 12 people. There are also two full bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs.
The Lodge is pet-friendly, too, so feel free to bring your four-legged friends along for $25 per pet per night, but please keep them on a leash when outside for everyone's safety.
Because of the grassy woodland location and high fire danger year-round, smoking is permitted down at the paved road ONLY, not near or inside the Lodge.